Sunday, 18 October 2009

HAPPY TIMES!

Had an awsome time in London with my boyfriend :D I'd bought us tickets to see one of his favourite bands as an anniversary present back in July.


The concert was awsome! They are sooo good live!





I really hope he enjoyed it too :)


On a negative note though....I took the Christopher Kane top back :( :( :( Decided it was toooo expensive. & when I showed Adam a picture of it on my phone he didn't seem keen :P


I think i'll probably regret doing that....but oh well...best not to think about it!!!


I got a fabulous sequin jacket from H&M though! Navy/black £49.99...not too bad and looks awsome :)!


Also managed to get Adam's birthday present without him seeing it! I got him this mesenge bag from Ted Baker £50, I think its nice and he used to have a similar-ish favourite bag but broke it when jumping out of a tree....: Anyway really hope he likes it!!!


Amazing time! :)

Just watching T4 inteview with Alexandra Burke...love the dress she's wearing, looks great on her!

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment