Tuesday, 10 November 2009

NOT NOT NOTINGHAM

Caught a train to Notingham on Saturday to help the boyfriend spend his birthday money. Got this white and black sailor style dress from Rare at Topshop. It fits amazingly! So comfy and slimming! & it has a gold exposed zip down the back which is almost like a signature feature of my wardrobe now !

Going to start looking for some great heels to go with it for my best friends birthday party.

I also got a stripey-french-style 3/4 sleave top and a silver studded belt from H&M. I got the belt from the kids section to use as a waist belt which works out a hell of a lot cheaper than buying and actual studded wasit belt from somewhere like Topshop where tey cost around £20! Mine came in at a sweet £6 :)!! I was very pleased!

Unfortunately I couldn't find a picture of either of these items though :( bad times!! Oh well!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment