Thursday, 7 January 2010

L.O.V.E IS JUST ANOTHER WORD I NEVER LEARNT TO PRONOUNCE

Can't stop listening to 3OH!3 sooo good!

My daddy brought me a present! Dior makeup brush set in the sale :D & Vogue and Elle :)!

So sweet!
Not sure if I've poster this before but, I want a 'Karl Who?' tee soo bad! Gonna wait and see if it comes down in price and Urban Outfitters and jump at it if it does :) £55 by Naco Paris.


Also love these tights which im sure i've seen in Liberty in the past..(think my mother and I almost knocked a display of them over!) and just came across them again in Elle! £25 by Bebaroque.


Came across this fabulous bracelet on STYLE.com. I can't quite remember the details of it but read it was inspired by the new Alice in Wonder Land movie due to come out this spring. By Disney & it is surprisingly dark and quite rocky! I like! :)

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment