Friday, 23 April 2010

STUD ADDICT!!!


I really am completely addicted to studds.....
yesterday, on yet another voyage to London (for an interview at UCA which I LOVE!!), I purchased a blazer with a studded colar from H&M along with some tapered trousers, a black vest top with a skull and roses design on and a simple 3/4 length sleaved white and red striped top :) I also got some new navy converse! Was going to get an awsome grey suade pair with bright yellow soles! But they didn't have my size :(
BUT mother very kindly purchsed the bad boys above! Prada studded heels in the sale at Liberty :D!!! They are stunning!
We also brought some Prada fringed high heel boots! Very Kate Moss-esque.
I have just come across the dress and jumpsuit above on Oasis.com. The dress is 100% leather with studded shoulders and looks very slimming and gorgeous!! I was meant to be buying a dress for my school leavers ball...leather may not be right for a summer evening but I just cannot resist! and can you blame me?!
The jump suit I have seen before on various websites such as ELLE and I think is really cute and I am desperate for a playsuit at the moment.
Well all I can say is....thank god for all the money I was given for my birthday!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment