Wednesday, 2 June 2010

I'VE NEVER SEEN A HEART I COULDN'T BREAK

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing with creativity tonight! So much I want to do and see! Schools out and yet i'm still tied to it! Curse exams! I'll miss these days though, the best of my life!!
SACCO AND VENZETTI?
Time for new business ventures and concoctions for the future and world domination!
I feel i'm talking in riddles?
Guess i'm just in the kind of mood :D

On a more sensible note....

I statrted reading Twilight the other day...I CAN'T PUT IT DOWN!! I'm half way through after two days, which is amazing by my standards since i'm such a slow reader! I can't get my head out of it! I wasn't all that amazed by the movie, but adore the book. So cute. Makes me miss being in love!

Furthermore, I can't stop with the american dramas and reality tv programmes! The City, The Hills, 90210, Sex and the City, One Tree Hill....i've even given into Glee : But I just can't get enough of them! I think i'm regressing into a 12 year old! I've been listening to Fall Out Boy all day! ...maybe i'm just doing anything to avoid revision!

Recently i've had Hot Fuss by The Killers on my car stereo though. HOW has it been so long?! Amazing album!

I feel a picture post coming on...

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment