Sunday, 26 December 2010

HO HO HO

Here are my christmas purchases and presents :)


This necklace was given to me by one of my bestfriends, really sweet! Wore it on Christmas day with the Vivienne Westwood skirt I got from my mum.

Got this body-con skirt which after looking it up on the website, I realised I've worn it backwards! Although I think I prefer my way of wearing it! £30

My boyfriend Jack scouted these on the Topshop website! Found them instore and wasn't tooo sure, but got them to try and now love them! £38

SALE!


Think this silk blouse was actually full price...but oh well! Got it in a grey-ish kahki colour, £25.


Brought these ballet pumps in bright red for £7.20!



Black necklace £6.25


This blouse I think was meant to be full price (£28) but had a £15 sticker on so the girl at the till very kindly sold it at that price for me :D


Been wanting a pair of these boots for ages now! Glad I waited! £40! Brilllllll!
More to come.....





No comments:

Post a Comment