Monday, 28 February 2011

MY FAIR LADY

Yesterday I did my second shoot with photography student Eleanor.
These were shot for out model, Becky Vaughn's, personal portfolio for which we went to Doddington Hall.
I was asked to create some fresh, spring, summer looks that had a bit of a smarter formal twist.

I ended up pulling bright shorts matched with blouses and blazers to add a more formal touch.
I had to adapt some of the original outfits I had chosen as unfortunately my clothes were a little too small for the model! Woooops!
I think this shoot turned out better than the last, mostly because I wasn't in it!!
It definitealy helped having my outfits fully planned out beforehand!
Another positive to this shoot was that I got paid! Waheeey!
To see the whole shoot, go to:
:)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment