Thursday, 14 April 2011

SPRING-A-DING-DING


I'm so out of the loop at the moment!!
Think it's form going without a decent laptop and access to the internet for so long.

While in London, Mum and I started on a wild goose chase to find this amazing neon pink pleated skirt from Whistles. I saw it about two months ago in Selfridges in Birmingham worn with a little grey jumper and fell in loooove with it!
Since spotting it then t's popped up everywhere and become the 'IT' skirt of Spring 2011.
So proud to finally own one!
Everywhere in London had pretty much sold out apart from size 14!
Mother was jammy and managed to get it from John Lewis on a 20% off day!

Wore it out for the first time on my birthday with my Batman Luella tee, Prada studded heels and Vivienne Westwood clutch :)
Makes me feel pretty and dainty!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment