Friday, 29 July 2011

CARVEN

On arriving home form Paris I found a letter containing my summer college projects.
When we start back we will be designing for a local Boutique called Agatha.
Every year they set the second year fashion students a different brief and at the end of year fashion show they announce their favourite who wins a small prize and I believe their creation is displayed in the shop.

Our project this year is to design some Cruise/Resort wear.
Therefore, over the last week and a half I have been researching 2012 Resort collections.
Today I came across Carven's collection.
I've never heard of Carven before and was pleasantly surprised!

They've got some very cute clothing.
I like the mix of prints with the block beige and navy.
Plus the bright heels with big bows on the back just add to the cuteness :)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment