Sunday, 14 August 2011

SHOREDITCH


I went to explore Shoreditch today and fell head over heels in love with it!
Spitalfields market and the surrounding area is sooo nice! Love the big ass Allsaints and Urban Outfitters! Went into a great vintage shop which I can't quite remember the name of....but had loads of great designer shoes and bags!
Might go hunting for a new bag there!
Could have been called Blondie or something..

Loved Brick Lane and all the markets leading off of it! UP market was so good, had a great vintage section and all the food looked and smelled amazing!
Got myself a yummy nutella and strawberry crepe!...which was a wee bit messy!

Really want a night out round there!!
I want to live there!!!!!Unfortunately I only managed to get pictures of cakes...oops! But they are amazing cakes!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment