Wednesday, 28 December 2011

ALWAYS A LADY


I adore this shoot from Vogue Russia by Ben Toms. It've very much the sort of thing I had in mind for the shoot I want to do for my Resort wear car printed dress. The new face of Prada, model Meghan Collinson looks so good in cat eye shaped glasses, something I really want at the moment!! So really rather jealous..love how distinct her brow makes her look too.
 

For my own Resort wear shoot I had been planning on using cars obviously because of the print but also making it look as though the model was going on a journey, traveling for a holiday with old suitcases and what not. However, after seeing this I feel like creating something set in a much more domestic scene, very reflective of the lifestyle of 50's women - think Revolutionary Road.

This shoot has been styled by my new hero Katie Shillingford, with a mixture of the obvious Prada, Miu Miu, Jean Paul Gaultier and Dolce & Gabbana, Feel like I could add a bit of sparkle and sexiness with a hint of lingerie and jewellery.



Best get planning!!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment