Wednesday, 7 December 2011

SPARKLE BUT NEVER FADE


I've been a bit floaty recently, stuggling to really concentrate on anything...though I feel a little like I'm about to get back into the swing of things...
definitely ready for a holiday though!
My university application is all ready to go, just have to decide on my final choice!
Ravensbourne or Nottingham..
Tricky...HELP!

 Anywho...after sleeping in till lunch today I awoke to find a little package of joy from Urban Outfitters!
I spotted my friend Christiane had brought this fab little dress from there but in a pale minty green and I couldn't resist being cheeky and getting one too!
Unfortunately they were out of the green :( So I decided black was the best next option!

As an excuse to practise and play around with Photoshop I've put together this little image of how I would style this little number up!


Dress: Sparkle & Fade at Urban Outfitters
Bralette: Urban Outfitters
Hat: H&M
Belt: Charity Shop
Cuff: Urban Outfitters




For the editing practise and because they make a nice feature, I'm going to try and do a few these styling ideas on a regular basis.

Determined to master Photoshop!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment