Monday, 12 December 2011

STATEMENT NECKLACES


Recently I've had  great craving for statement jewellery and am eager to find the perfect statement necklace. It's something that can easily make the simplest of outfits. But it must be big, chunky and really eye catching.

The downside is that they can be quite pricey and I'm not used to spending very much on jewellery..

Here are a few I've scouted on Topshop's website.

£60

£70

£85

£100

I love the metallic blue/purple colour of the last beaded necklace! This one has been on the Topshop site for a long time (or has been brought back form a while ago!)...sure I posted about it sometime last year...and I'm still dreaming about it!

Let's hope some of these come down in price during the sales! 
Fingers crossed!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment