Wednesday, 25 January 2012

RESORT-WEAR PHOTOSHOOT


I'm sooo happy! :)

Today was the photo-shoot for my Resort-wear dress which I've been wanting to do for absolutely aaaages!  After a few difficulties and with the help of Jack and my brother Angus we finally made it into the college photography studio and managed to find a great model who was available at the same time!

I started the day out being very stressed and flustered and just generally moody..not really to sure why...but once we got started I was happy as larry!

An old school friend called Shiv modeled for us and her look went perfectly with my dress and the whole theme and feel we wanted for the shoot.

We were looking at the photography of Alex Prager and the styling from the current Prada campaign and editorials styled by Karen Langley and Katie Shillingford.


Here's the first picture that's all edited and finished.
More to come :)

Many thanks to Shiv, Jack and Angus!
...and no thanks to the unhelpful photography staff of Lincoln College!

See more of Jack's photography here.
x

3 comments:

  1. This is so awesome. I love this photo it's so 1960s chic. I also love the car design on the shirt! Ace


    dp
    x

    www.inanityandthegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Yeah I was going for an American retro vibe! And I made the dress myself, fell in love with the fabric! x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete