Friday, 17 February 2012

WITH LOVE FROM LONDON FASHION WEEK..


It's been far too long since i've posted and for that, too my very few followers, I am deeply sorry!


However, since last posting the exciting news just hasn't stopped coming!
Last week I was in Paris with college visiting exhibitions such as Jean-Paul Goude and Pierre Cardin, s trawling the vintage shops for a few bargain finds and generally being a geeky tourists whilst making friends with a few fearless Argentinian boys!

Now i'm back on British soil and after a brief visit to Blackpool for Valentines day I am back in my favorite place. London.

And what's the occasion you may ponder?
Well...London Fashion Week of course!
I currently write to you from the wonderfully bright and colourful press lounge and after almost an hour of struggling to get onto the wireless network, I am finally all set up and ready to go!!


Many thanks to The Style Column who have invited me to work with them for the week and seem like a fantastic team that I cannot wait to work with!
I've got some exciting shows on my timetable, including David Koma, Holly Fulton and KTZ (plus any show I can wrangle my way into!)

And if all goes well, I may have some exciting prospects to follow...fingers crossed and I best work hard!!

Alongside gaining this fantastic opportunity, i'm als very busy with my university application. The interviews are coming thick and fast now!!
On arriving back from Paris I had a hectic few days preparing a mini portfolio to send to Central Saint Martins, which I so hope goes down well! A week today I have a portfolio review for the Foundation Art and Design course at CSM too, which is pretty scary! Furthermore I have 3 intveriews for Degree courses!! Middlesex on the 19th, LCF on the 1st and UCA on th 28th of March!!

I'm having a bit of an information overload right now but I am so happy and excited!

For now let's concentrate on Fashion Week and bringing in the new trends of 2012!
Hurrahh!!
Keep up to date with all the latest from the catwalk at The Style Column and be sure to read my reports in particular!

x


No comments:

Post a Comment