Saturday, 24 March 2012

OASIS


After working near by the Oasis concession in Debenhams at the start of this year, I was pleasantly surprised to find some impressive pieces! I hadn't really taken much notice of Oasis before as whenever I have visited their stores in the past its the same old basics and lots of boring middle aged dresses and shoes. However, it would appear the store's designers have had a bit of a revamp.

The first piece that caught my eye and suggested that Oasis might be  bit of a hidden gem was a brilliant Jonathan Saunders-esque little green printed dress.
It seems to be amazingly detailed and on trend for what I had previously considered a typically boring high-street store.

Lace Tile Print Dress

Lace Tile Print Dress

£65.00 
 Having only just found the time....I've been browsing their site and with the help of Elle's most recent style supplement have found a few dream buys that seem to take insiration form a lot of top designers including Mary Katranzou, Peter Piloto, Givenchy and even Prada...


Ice Cream Holdall Bag

£45.00

Placement Print Dress

£85.00
Leather Shopper Bag

Leather Shopper Bag

£50.00
Scarf Print Dress

Scarf Print Dress

£75.00


Colourblock Pleated Skirt

£45.00

Tropical Print Shorts

£38.00

Liverpool Street Bag

£35.00
Once I have the time to get out of the house, I shall definitely be taking a stroll to the shops to check these out.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment