Thursday, 10 May 2012

THE JAZZ AGE


The last shoot from out long weekend was one that was inspired by a current 1920's, Art Deco case study I have been doing at college. I thought it would be a great opportunity to take advantage of one of my favorite places in Blackpool - Park's Art Deco Cafe in Stanley Park.

I posted some of the clothes I intended to use in this shoot in a previous post. Unfortunately we only got to use one ensemble since we felt a bit under pressure from the cafe owner and staff who were packing away and tidying for closing time. However, we still got some brilliant shots. Here's the best one. Hope you like!


Once again...Photography by Jack Grange
Styling, Hair, Make-up and Assisting by Kate Sinclair (Myself!)
Modeled by Rebecca Worthington

Like on Facebook here!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment