Wednesday, 25 July 2012

GRADUATE FASHION WEEK


During my last term of college I attended Graduate Fashion Week, reporting of course for The Style Column. This was the first time I had attended GFW so was pretty excited and very intrigued to see and grasp the standard of work current graduates are producing.



I thought the production of the whole event was very good and really did the hard working students justice - very professional. It was quite odd having the media mixed in with general public, students and families but also quite nice as everything was much more relaxed - though I very much enjoy  and thrive on the buzz and manic craze of real fashion week!

Sneaky picture of Hilary over my shoulder!


There was some brilliant work on show though and I felt that the graduates really are given a fantastic opportunity to display their talents and liaise with professionals there - especially with names such as Hilary Alexander & Anne Marie Curtis hanging about.



Here's a few snap shots from my two days there...sorry for the poor quality!
Better imagery along with reports of the shows can be found on The Style Column.




 Accompanying Graduate Fashion Week reports for The Style Column to follow...
x






No comments:

Post a Comment