Sunday, 26 August 2012

READING LIST


Due to recent happenings, I'm now finding myself with a lot of spare time on my hands and i'm thinking that a good way to fill this time would be with reading! I've just started reading the Great Gatsby, greatly due to the remake of the film that's being released in December. I've only read the first chapter but I like it so far...plus I have a very cute hardback copy of the book with gold embossed writing on the spine!

I also was reading The Picture of Dorian Gray but for no real reason have stopped half way through! Once I find the book again I'll be sure to finish it off!


Anywho, here's a few novels that are on my current 'to read' list. Annoyingly i'm quite a slow reader so it's unlikely I will get through all of these anytime soon...




 


The other day I also brought this book from a local discount book store in Chiswick - thought it would come in very useful for University!

 

I also brought a copy of Sin City and Breakfast at Tiffany's for veeeery cheap the other day - I've already seen both but wanted my own copies so I can watch whenever I want!

Which also reminds me that my 'to watch' list is forever growing too!
I think I big movie night is in order for me sometime.


x


1 comment:

  1. The Picture of Dorian Gray is one of the most awesome books on earth! Aaah, makes me wanna make some time for reading again...Great Gatsby is pretty cool too ;) Well happy reading, I'll dig out some books too ;)
    xx
    Ieva

    ReplyDelete