Saturday, 24 November 2012

BLOG RE-VAMP & JAMES JEAN


The other day I gave my blog a bit of a re-vamp. I was getting a bit bored of my old decor & didn't feel it really worked - it was time for a change!!

For a long time now i've been a bit obsessed with James Jean's beautiful illustrations. The image below is one of his most recent pieces and I've gone a bit mad for it!! His work is just sick!


 The image below was a taken on your classic old school disposable camera on an outing to The East End Thrift Store. Unfortunately, as per usual, my face looked pretty grim & ruined a nice photo. So I began playing around with ways to cover it up and this ended up being the result - success!



x

1 comment:

  1. hi!! really lovely blog!! can u also check mine and let me know your opinion about it!! we can also follow each other!! u can find me on http://robertagervasi.blogspot.it/
    let me know
    thanks
    kiss kiss

    ReplyDelete